Community solar billboard

Subscriber Billing

SunShare uses a third party to process payments. To log into your secure billing account and pay your bill, please visit billerpayments.com. From here, you can pay your bill using one of the following funding options:

  • Bank account
  • Credit or debit card

To log in, please make sure to have your Clearway/SunShare Account Number handy, and then follow these steps:

  • Under the “New Users – Get Started Here” header, click the “Enroll Now” button
  • Read through the Terms and Conditions and click “I Agree” if you wish to proceed
  • On the “Enroll for Partner” dropdown menu, select “Clearway SS”
  • Input your Clearway/SunShare Account Number and the first 5 digits of your zipcode
  • Click “Enroll”

You can also pay your bill without setting up an online account, either with a personal check or by completing and submitting the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Withdrawal form below (you will need your current SunShare bill for both of these options):

  • ACH – see form for instructions
  • Personal checks need to be accompanied by the bottom portion of your bill and can be made payable to

Clearway Energy Group LLC

P.O. Box 4387

Portland, OR 97208

If you have any other questions regarding billing, please contact our SunShare Customer Care team by phone at 800.793.0786, or email us at customercare@mysunshare.com.