MARSHALL FIRE RESILIENT REBUILD
Build Back Brighter
SunShare is dedicating a 5 MW community solar garden to those rebuilding after the Marshall fire, and the first responders who battled this catastrophic event.
Reserve your space with code REBUILD
Meet your local city and county energy codes, with no added cost and nothing on your roof
SunShare Community Solar can help
All you have to do is reserve your spot:
- $0 maintenance or equipment fees
- Matches Xcel Energy’s electricity rates
- Free to reserve your spot and enroll
- Achieves green building requirements for Boulder County, Louisville, and Superior
- Opportunity for electricity savings through Boulder County Foundation Resilient Rebuild Assistance Fund
How It Works
Matching Donor Fund!
Specify “for solar” in Additional Instructions About My Donation
In addition to dedicating this community solar garden for Marshall fire rebuilders and first responders, SunShare has established a matching fund of $100,000, which will be used to reduce electricity bills for subscribers to this community solar garden and assist in the transition from natural gas to electric heating solutions.
The intent of the fundraising-match challenge is to engage other solar industry and community businesses to provide in-kind contributions such as land, equipment, interconnection costs, engineering fees, or other aspects of construction.
SunShare also will grant naming rights of the CSG to the highest donor to this effort.